District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Game Moderator Application :)

2 posters

Go down

In Game Moderator Application :) Empty In Game Moderator Application :)

Post by Menace Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:45 am

Hi, i am Nathan, People call me Nate or Menace.
I am 17 years old, very active in real life, but play District PKZZ v2 a fair bit, i have alot of experience being staff over many servers, 317 474 525 508 and many others, i have owned one server before and it ran for a year before i decided to can it,
the reason of that was because the coder got the shits with one of the admins and wiped the whole server out, i lol'd started again and it happened again with a different coder so i said meh.
i have been around this server for about 3 weeks now and i like it more than other servers i have played. more than one thing to do and good people to get along with, not only that the economy is good as well.
I can speak English (and?). partly finnish
Alot of people in game like me because i help people out when they ask, i get shitty sometimes when people try to flame and get under my skin, but thats natural. other than that i keep it mellow
Am i dedicated enough to be a moderator in game? Yes, i am dedicated enough to become an ingame moderator, i play enough hours, help people out and dont abuse the rules like a fair few people do, im easy to get along with and people can approach me and talk to me. i have many suggestions towards this server also, but that would be discussed with arizona x and dont retry.
Will i abuse powers when i want to?: This, in my eyes is what ruins a good server, admins mods, staff abuse in general. it happens alot and i am a big believer in not doing this, if chosen i would need SOLID proof before i would even think about jailing people, some staff on other servers take word for shit like, xlogging, duping whatever, i would need pictures or a video. Smile
Do i enjoy playing?: Yes, i do enjoy playing this server, when i do not want to pk, i will ususally go socialize or go gamble, what ever i am in the mood for, but i mostly pk and i like how it is set up, except for the hybrid switches Sad
Do i help people wich aint speaking english well?: yes, i have patience for these people, some just laugh and tele away or ignore them, if they have bad english it aint there fault, maybe they are illiterate, or from another country, i always do my best to help these people out.
I life in the timezone: Aus +10 GMT.
I life in the county: Australia
Do i speak english well: Yes. i speak Fluent and very understandable english.
This was my in-game Moderator application, i hope to get a response as soon as possible.

Menace.

~Greetz!

Menace

Back to top Go down

In Game Moderator Application :) Empty Re: In Game Moderator Application :)

Post by turmoil evo Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:27 pm

I want to see you in-game more often, then I'll decide =p
turmoil evo
turmoil evo

Back to top Go down