District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stevens In-Game Moderator Application.

Go down

Stevens In-Game Moderator Application. Empty Stevens In-Game Moderator Application.

Post by Steven Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:47 am

Hi, i am Steve.
I am 21 old, i want to be a ingame moderator because i like to help And serve well to players. I do pk alot, But i make alot of room for players. Players come before pking.
I am A Very trustable person, And do not have a history of breaking rules.
I can speak English/Spanish.
Alot of people in game like me because, I dont bullshit people... I speak the truth... If the truth may be very terrible. I will not bullshit them. And im a very cool person to hang out with and i get along with all racial backgrounds.

Am i dedicated enough to be a moderator in game? Yes, I Am on this server about 4 to 5 hours a day or so, I know im 21 and people may think im a bit nerdy well im not i have a gf and a job. But i am never late to coming online to hang out with my friends and be cool with everyone.
Will i abuse powers when i want to?: NO WAY, Even if i wanted to. Because im mad or any other reason Gives me NO RIGHT AT ALL To even attempt to abuse any power i am given. Abusing power is a terrible thing, As a player of a server i have felt it.
Do i enjoy playing?: Yes, This is the best Built and the most well made server iv ever seen out of my 4 years of RSPS Playing. This server has everything that a person can like... And it has an economy so people can work for items.
Do i help people wich aint speaking english well?: Yes i do.. I have a translating program exactly for this type of situation. I do not speak dutch. But i do speak it with my translator. thats how i speak to the other "Dutch" Language people on the server.

I life in the timezone: Pacific time
I life in the county: (USA, San Diego ca.)
Do i speak english well: Yes. I have a perfect speach and grammar content.

Other info about me: I am 21, African american. I enjoy partys and good jokes. i like to hang out with people just sit and talk even.
I show people my full on respect, Even if they are out of line. I do cuss sometimes but iv kept it to a low lately it has been one of my goals
to work on for a while.

I hope to get a response soon enough.

Steven.

Steven
Steven

Back to top Go down