District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

applcation,for in-game moderator ;)

Go down

applcation,for in-game moderator ;) Empty applcation,for in-game moderator ;)

Post by lorenzmasker Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:50 pm

hello,i am lorenzo and this my application for moderator.

i live in belgie
my in-game name is lorenzmasker
im donator in-game
im good pkerr
i have much frends
jaco knows my age

why i should be moderator: well iam always active 10-12 hours a day or more....! im rlly helpful if ppl ask for help i tele them somewhere with me or private..... if ppl are duping i will kick/ban them and say to jaco-dont retry....if anthor staffs are abusing powers i will asap if jaco-dont retry is online chat with him... i was mod-admin on very much servers'so im experienced good.  everyday im  advertising 1-2 hours...

i can speak english nederlands little fransche!
some ppl like me cause i always give them items and i be-ing nice to ppl! some ppl hate me and me them cause they pj me rush and then iam saying shit-words Razz cant say anyting else..
sorry that it was that short of application!
that was my application for moderator atm. hope u liked it and i get moderator, gz on all the anthor ppl that getted mod-admin. thanks for reading this guests,members and mod-owners!!!! Wink Wink

Last edited by lorenzmasker on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i forgot someting to say)

lorenzmasker

Back to top Go down