District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ella's ingame Moderator App ;)

Go down

Ella's ingame Moderator App ;) Empty Ella's ingame Moderator App ;)

Post by ella x Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Hey, Everyone As Most Of You May Know Ive Played this server for a while now and most of you may know me hopefully like me :p
I just Thought That i'de put this app throught to see if you think im helpfull and kind enought to be an ingame moderator so heres a few reasons why i think i should be moderator.
Ok Well, To Start off with i really love to play this server and love to interact with all the staff and players, so far ive realised that most players on this server are friendly. I think that im a extreamly friendly person and i try to help out in anyway i can. Since i started playing ive tryed to keep the server going by voteing everyday and so far ive only missed a few days which i will make up in the future, i think that this server is jam packed of amazing people and staff and hopefull i can join those people. i really enjoy helping people out and sometimes even pk with them... im always on the hunt for new and exciting items and rares and also helping other players get them too. im always on hand for all your design needs i have an A* in web Design and adore making banners/forums signatures/display pictures. ive learned that throughout the time playing that the server is a awesome game to play and will do all i can to keep it alive i know this isn't much but i have so much more to offer.
Thanks so much ella x

Last edited by ella x on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had more to add :p)
ella x
ella x

Back to top Go down