District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kenny as mod ingame

Go down

kenny as mod ingame Empty kenny as mod ingame

Post by kenny Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 am

My Bio:
Well, my name is Jeremy. I'm from the US (Illinois), currently going to high school. i have and 3 days. I've played/enjoy a one sports in school and out of school soccer and of course district-pkz . I'm not really out-going so I'm on this a lot, I will be outside in the summer sometimes though.

How long have you been playing this server?
I've played since 3 days ago, so almost 2 years.

How active am I on forums?
i like 1-2 houre a day on forums for helping people on forums

What I would give/provide for the server?
I will give the server my help to all people. I help people as much as I can except when it comes to stuff that require staff such as: Unjailing at black screen, getting items for quests (Glitched).

My Past Experiences are:
I have had many staff jobs : 4+/- Mods, 2 Admins. I was never demoted for abusing powers (Not that I did). Most servers I played were shutdown/deleted after a while.
Some servers that I can remember:
Colasscape(Mod).
Breakerscape (Mod/Admin).
Project Revo/Propane 562 (Mod/Admin).

Do I know the rules? And what would happen if I saw one of them being broken?
Yes, I know all of the rules. If I saw someone breaking the rules I would give them a warning. Next time they did it I would give them their punishment (Jail, Ban, or Mute). I tell people to stop spamming, usually they listen, if I hear about them again, I will tell a mod (As a normal player without privileges).

Why do I want to be a mod?
I want to be a moderator because I have played over a year now, I know the rules by heart, I'm very helpful, and I'm not the ,"Eh, deal with it" type. I will help all new comers with whatever (Usually where shops are, how to make money). I will be willing to help anyone with anything (Not including PK'ing or bosses if I'm lazy at the time), I'm very active for my timezone, I usually see a few mods and admins a day..

say yes if you want me as new mod ingame! Wink

kenny

Back to top Go down