District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Fury's Mod app. :)

2 posters

Go down

Reborn Fury's Mod app. :) Empty Reborn Fury's Mod app. :)

Post by Reborn Fury Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 am

To begin, I think if you want to have a shot at being someone in authority you need to be thoughtful both for other people and as well as yourself. So if you didn't guess, this matter deserves a well thought-out and attention-getting application. This is not meant to be boring but rather to explain so please take the time if you think i can handle the job to read on.

Although I have only just recently signed up for the forums (I didnt know the website), I have experienced a lot of cheaters for the past month or so that I have been with this server. I have made a donation to the server and I have a very solid grasp of everything that goes on and I have noted all of the things that take place. Interactions between players that I have experienced are most of the time about cheating the system. I can put money on the fact that the following opinion is true: I play more than any other player in the game. I know this because I am online before any of my friends are, and still online after they log off at night. Another proving statement of the idea above is that I never see any other player online as long as I am...EVER. It is not just friends either, this includes other players who are not on my friends list as well. As sad as it sounds, all it really comes down to is that I am very dedicted to the server and I would like to help out as much as I can. Helping out as a normal player who's voice is not heard is not the idea I have in mind either.

Dedication and fair judgement are good traits of a leader and things that this server needs. There are many times when there are no mods and/or admins on to catch the cheaters that cowardly hide when those authorities are present. Me, having the time to play the server as long as I want, will be able to bust those people who make the server not as enjoyable as it should be. Like I said before, I don't want this to happen by me just being a regular player who's voice is not heard and just stands by simply watching them ruin the server and corrupt the minds of others so they will cheat too. Everytime I login, I experience at least 2 nullers in pvp and roughly 6 or so players who talk about duping or cheating for their bank. If I were to get this position as moderator, I would try my hardest to make the server and economy of items much more balanced because those cheating players (who I see all the time..) would either be jailed, muted, or banned if permissable.

Another topic I would like to talk about, that I would say not very many other people recognize is the subject of IP changers. There are players out there that even tell me they have IP changers. Here's a small example of how the conversation goes (it will usually go on longer but spending half of my application on a dialogue would be pointless):
Me-If you keep doing [insert broken rule here] you can guarentee yourself an IP ban.
IP changer-Yeah he can't IP ban me because I have an IP changer.
Anyways, the point is that people who come to private servers to cheat will have an IP changer almost every time. They wouldn't go into a game knowing that they will get banned. That's just pointless and wasteful. My assumption is that they take the time to come up with every possible way to NOT get banned while still being able to cheat "safely".

If I am to get the position of moderator, I would definately give it my 110% to be fair, honest, and kind to other players. I would listen to any and all commands that I get from superiors; as they probably have more experience than I. I have taken into consideration and understand that this job isn't just about busting cheaters and that more complicated tasks go along with this position. "With great power comes great responsibility." Obviously this is one of spiderman's most famous quotes, and it is SO true. The position of moderator isn't exactly GREAT power, but it is enough for the individual that is chosen to be able to have self-control. They also need to be able to follow their job through any obsticals and be RESPONSIBLE.

Staying dedicated, in my opinion, is very crucial for keeping the server under control. Any programs or other software that I would need to get for this job will be taken care of asap if needed to do so. That is, assuming, I win the position. I have very good leadership traits and vital skills for keeping people under control. I will help the server and contribute ideas as often as needed. I would try my best to put any event, no matter how important it may be, out of the way for anything that is mandatory for server related material.

More ideas would come as the time passes with this job. It would be a great experience for me, and you won't regret making me moderator if I am chosen. My last word of wisdonm I will give you is that if I am chosen as moderator, don't be afraid to come up to me and ask about something. I would take all ideas into consideration after exploring every aspect of pros and cons of your reccomendations. What's the worst that can happen, me saying no or disagreeing? As I stated earlier, I will strive to be as fair as possible.

Thank you all for reading. If you think I am suitable for this position or you enjoyed reading, please leave a comment. Feel free to talk to me in-game and ask any questions here.

Reborn Fury

Back to top Go down

Reborn Fury's Mod app. :) Empty Re: Reborn Fury's Mod app. :)

Post by U 8 2 L8 M8 Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Wow, u must be really bored that u type that long app, nice one though, Smile, ill let Dont Retry to look over.

U 8 2 L8 M8

https://realitypkzz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum