District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st ever dungeoneering guide

2 posters

Go down

1st ever dungeoneering guide Empty 1st ever dungeoneering guide

Post by daneboe Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm

well here is the so long awaited dungeoneering guide Smile

1st of all go to your quest tab and click on dungeoneering

suggested inventory:2 overloads,veng runes,3 prayer potions 1 axe and 1 pickaxe depending on your wc/mine lvl
you can get the pickaxe and axe from the shopkeeper just talk to the shopkeeper dont trade or you will Disconnect
dont forgot some cash to buy the items and dont worry about food you can do ::f to get a inventory full of it

mine here do not forget to have some inventory spots free,keep mining till you get a message that you are done Smile

woodcut here once again do not forget to do ::togglexp when you log in,
keep woodcutting till you get a message that you are done with floor 1

you will get a message when you are done

when done with both woodcutting and mining just enter the green portal to go to the next room.it is suggested you put on protect from melee so you will not get hit by the zombie who is near the portal.If you die just enter the white portal to return to the room where you have just died

Welfare: cheapest armor to use and very effective i reccomend using range as you will almost not get hit at all in the rooms so you save some food for the boss

this is clearly one of the best setup you can get: full void range/morrigan/armadyl
amulet of ranging
rune crossbow
divine spirit shield
archers ring and ranger boots

this is the fighting room wich contains out of 3 zombies 3 undead trolls 1 mummy warior and 1 elite dark ranger,just kill them all once, and you will be teleported to the next room

the 2nd room contains out of 4 monsters 1 zombie 2 undead trolls and 1 dark elite ranger when you kill them just click on the portal to go to the boss room and get ready

once in the bossroom,just attack barrelchest keep your melee prayer up and just keep hitting, eat when you have 51 hp left so you will not die, when he is dead you will get dungeoneering xp and will be teleported to the next room

this is the 2Nd room

kill every monster till you get teleported to barrelchest only this time he is not a boss but a sub-boss

just kill barrelchest and you will be teleported to the next sub-boss named bork

once you kill bork you get teleported to the last room and that is where you can get dungeoneering experience

this is the last room:mine 10 gold ore's from the mining spot

use the 10 gold ore's one the chest

after you use the 10 golden ore's on the chest you will get a dragon token keep mining ore's till you get 5 dragon token's

when you have 5 dragon tokens just use on them on the viewing orb and you will get 200K dungeoneering experience and you will be teleported out

now you are done and can restart the process by doing ::resetdung
this was my guide,please tell me what you think about it and i hope it helped you well cya in-game Smile

much love daneboe

Last edited by daneboe on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

daneboe

Back to top Go down

1st ever dungeoneering guide Empty Re: 1st ever dungeoneering guide

Post by Owner Dont Retry Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:47 pm

very very very nice guide. This is really helpfull for players that dont know how dung works. Special thanks to Daneboe!!

Owner Dont Retry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down