District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying again.

Go down

Applying again. Empty Applying again.

Post by Die in Vain Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 am

Hi, i am Collin.
I am 15 years old, i want to be a ingame moderator because i like to help people, eventho i pk a lot, i love to help people, i want this spot really bad because i sit there and watch people break rules over and over again and can do nothing about it, there are never any other staff members on, and when there is they don't do anything, people spam, and pj, and give shit out, someone needs to be there to stop them, i'm always trying to help keep things in order but I can only do so much with the small amount of power I have, i want this spot so i can help restore order to the server.

I am trust worthy and will not abuse any of my powers, I will only use my powers in order to stop people from spamming, giving stuff out, disrespecting staff and each other, fighting, arguing, glitching, duping, or any other thing they might feel the need to do that is against the rules set by you, Jaco.
I can only speak English, but I am about to start taking German in HS.
Alot of people in game like me because I am nice to everyone, i listen to people, i try to help all the new players, i give everyone pointers, i help people find what they need, i help look up codes for newer players, i direct new players to wherever they want to go, I respect the staff and players, i don't glitch, hack, cheat, or flame.

Am i dedicated enough to be a moderator in game? Yes, i am since i like to play this and will be on avarage daily, i would like to be on about 5-8 hours a day, but school is starting soon, as is football, so i'm not sure when i'll be on exactly, but you can be sure I will be on whenever possible.
Will i abuse powers when i want to?: No, i wont abuse any of my powers, even if i am bored, if i am bored, i will just pk, or slay, i get great entertainment out of killing dark beast in full dharok.
Do i enjoy playing?: Yes, i do enjoy especially: , I love to slay, slaying is a lot of fun for me, from spiders to the sea troll, it is always exciting to see what you might get as a drop.
Do i help people wich aint speaking english well?: If someone has trouble speaking English, i just go to translate.google.com and look up what they're saying so that I can help them in whatever way possible.

I life in the timezone: (Central i think)+GMT.
I life in the county: (United States of America)
Do i speak english well: English is my native language, so I speak it very well, I also try to speak English properly sometimes.

This was my in-game Moderator application, i hope to get a response as soon as possible.
I hope to be able to further help people in-game, by being promoted to Moderator.

Thanks, Have a Great Day,
Collin.

Die in Vain

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum