District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kar0s0n´s apply for Mod.

Go down

Kar0s0n´s apply for Mod. Empty Kar0s0n´s apply for Mod.

Post by Kar0s0n Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:39 am

Accepted Congratz zzzz
Hi, i am Kiril.
I am 16 , i want to be a ingame moderator because i like to help people and i dont pk alot so i can help other ppl when they have some problems
I am trust worthy and will not abuse any of my powers.
I can speak English,Russian,German,Lithuanian.
Alot of people in game like me because im not sure maybe the way im like

Am i dedicated enough to be a moderator in game? Yes, i am since i like to play this and will be on avarage daily atleast 4-7 hours.
Will i abuse powers when i want to?: No, i wont abuse any of my powers, even if i am bored.
Do i enjoy playing?: Yes, i do enjoy especially: Training slayer till i got 99 now i like seatroll
Do i help people wich aint speaking english well?: Yes, aslong i can understand them and if not ill try to get
someone else to translate for me. (awesome answer)

I life in the timezone: 1+GMT.
I life in the county: Germany
Do i speak english well: I'll try my best to let people understand me.

This was my in-game Moderator application, i hope to get a response as soon as possible.

Kar0s0n/Kiril.

My name is Kiril i was born in Lithuania now i live in Germany. I can speak English German Russian Lithuanian. I got no Proof but i was in 2 servers Co-Owner and actualy no one was complaining about me and my work.Im playing this server prob not so long but def better then few other staffs here not gonna say names. So now i wanna try to be a mod here because i think i could do it and i wouldnt abuse it or something cuz its not my thing, and i dont want ppl to quit cuz of me. And yeah most ppl should know who and how iam. And yeah i think im done dunno what i could write if you got questions then ask me. Im not like Sander that gonna jail ur as for 2 and a half day Smile.
Nah love you Sander but no homo

Kar0s0n

Back to top Go down