District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skillersg for mod!!!

3 posters

Go down

skillersg for mod!!! Empty skillersg for mod!!!

Post by skillersg Sun May 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi, i am skillersg in game and Oli out of game.
I am 14 years old, i want to be a ingame moderator because I like to help toher people out in the game and i also makesure that people vote and happily shot noobs how to play also i can bring more people to the server. I already have prem donator and I will never abuse powers as i only use them when I need to. I also do a lot of tradin with other players meaning I easily find out when people are duping items and when they are selling banned items. I also found a large glitch that allowed players to spawn items that i reported to dont rery as soon as I found it and I didnt abuse it apart from to show dont retry what it was then i propped my spawned items, so i don't ruin the economy of the game.
I can only speak English, but I can speak very little German.
Alot of people in game like me because I am friendly and i help all players out also donate some items to new players to help them get started and so they can have mroe fun playing the game.

Am i dedicated enough to be a moderator in game? Yes, i am since i like to play this and will be on for around 3 or 4 hours a day as I have to be on the computer alot in the day as i have alot of work to do and play private servers at the same time so I don't get too bored.
Will i abuse powers when i want to?: No, i wont abuse any of my powers, because i see no need for powers to be abused they should only be used when people are breaking rules and refusing to comply with the rules of the game.
Do i enjoy playing?: Yes, i do enjoy especially the slaying aspect of the game as you can make alot of money from slayer drops and hit really high, it is a great way to earn money and meet new players.
Do i help people wich aint speaking english well?: Yes, aslong i can understand them also I can speak a little german if that helps just to translate a little bit but if i can't i will ask someone else ot translate / help me understand them.

I life in the timezone: GMT.
I life in the county: England
Do i speak english well: Yes Eglish is my first language and i speak it very well so I will have no problems understanding people English if it is bad or good.
This was my in-game Moderator application, i hope to get a response as soon as possible.

Oli / skillersg
=)

skillersg

Back to top Go down

skillersg for mod!!! Empty Re: skillersg for mod!!!

Post by r0mmel Mon May 16, 2011 12:25 am

nice app hope you get accepted Razz

r0mmel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:40 am

goodluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:47 am

Goodluck
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum