District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JohnyK Mulaa's $$$$$$ MOD APP bro0o0o

3 posters

Go down

JohnyK Mulaa's $$$$$$ MOD APP bro0o0o Empty JohnyK Mulaa's $$$$$$ MOD APP bro0o0o

Post by Johnyk Mulaa Thu May 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi, i am Johny Watz good?
I am 15 years old, i want to be a ingame moderator because i like to help people, eventho i pk alot, i will still make them to help players out.
I am trust worthy and will not abuse any of my powers.
I can speak English and spanish
Alot of people in game like me because im a good friend to them

Am i dedicated enough to be a moderator in game? Yes, i am since i like to play this and will be on avarage daily 5-7 hours on weekends end 3-5 hours on weekdays.
Will i abuse powers when i want to?: No, i wont abuse any of my powers, even if i am bored.
Do i enjoy playing?: Yes, i do enjoy especially: (name it).
Do i help people wich aint speaking english well?: Yes, aslong i can understand them and if not ill try to get
someone else to translate for me. I am also on the server most of the time and i always catch people breaking the rules! and always report it to an admin/mod also staff likes me real good im very good friends with most of the staff.

I life in the timezone: Eastern Pacific Time
I life in the county: United States of America
Do i speak english well: I'll try my best to let people understand me.

This was my in-game Moderator application, i hope to get a response as soon as possible.

Johny

~Greetz!

Johnyk Mulaa

Back to top Go down

JohnyK Mulaa's $$$$$$ MOD APP bro0o0o Empty Re: JohnyK Mulaa's $$$$$$ MOD APP bro0o0o

Post by Johnyk Mulaa Fri May 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Johnyk Mulaa

Back to top Go down

JohnyK Mulaa's $$$$$$ MOD APP bro0o0o Empty Re: JohnyK Mulaa's $$$$$$ MOD APP bro0o0o

Post by 100k Fri May 20, 2011 2:54 pm

GL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod mmg Fri May 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Nice app.

I got ipbanned on server by an abuser Smile -- hidden admin here.
Mod mmg
Mod mmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum