District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hai, I B Cuda :3

Go down

Hai, I B Cuda :3 Empty Hai, I B Cuda :3

Post by Cuda Mon May 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Hello, My name is Cudar. ( Pronounced Q-Dar ) I know it's a sexy name, You don't have to tell me :3. Eumh, I'm brand new. About me In Real Life? Hmm, I have Danced Hip-Hop for about 2 years now. I like extreme sports like mountain biking , snowboarding. Also I love to hang out with muh friends. I also love playing pool and swimming ;3. Oeh and ofcourse my age, I'm 13.If I get Trolled I sometimes Troll back, but only when I'm in a bad mood. Eumh... How did I begin Playing this Shizzle-Drizzle? Ehh, well actually I used to play RS a while ago, but then I was a Lil' boy and got scammed for like 20m ( Which was a lot for me that time ) , then I still wanted to play a Similar game, so I found RSPS and started playing this shizzle-drizzle. Well, That's about it.
In-Game Name : Cuda . Eumh, yeah.. Thanx for reading, IF You did, If You didn't then You're just lazy :3. I will probably enjoy the server. Cheers :3 - Cuda

Cuda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum