District Pkzz Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District Pkzz Forums!
District Pkzz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

going for admin or mod app. :) part 2, (santa)

+4
str exuser x
i ko cows i
Joseph
santa
8 posters

Go down

going for admin or mod app. :) part 2, (santa) Empty going for admin or mod app. :) part 2, (santa)

Post by santa Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Name: chris/santa
Reason for Wanting Spot:i would like to become part of district pkzz and help everyone, and have some fun! Smile
Time On daily:3-4 hours weekdays, 4-6 hours weekends.
When on the most:saturday, sunday. 6 hours.
Why we should apply you:i am great with staff and always will follow every rule, would like to advertise on facebook and youtube.
Experience? if so where: i have been staff almost 6 times, i have been a co-owner on project-69, have been a moderator on crisisx (my name was daniel, middle name), i have been co-owner on pkerzlyfe for 3 months (name: dark lord), and so.. on.
5 Words that describe you:cooperative,freindly,respectful,fun,creative
Speciality:i know almost all item and npc codes without any info. if i dont know something, the next day i would know it. i have very good ideas to make a server the best Smile
Timezone: 5:00AM-12:00pm
Languages Spoken:English, some italian
Did you play DonkieScape? i have played donkiescape for about 1 week in the past.
thanks! your freind: santa Smile

santa

Back to top Go down

going for admin or mod app. :) part 2, (santa) Empty Re: going for admin or mod app. :) part 2, (santa)

Post by Joseph Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 pm

best of luck!

Joseph

Back to top Go down

going for admin or mod app. :) part 2, (santa) Empty Re: going for admin or mod app. :) part 2, (santa)

Post by i ko cows i Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:39 am

i hope you get picked! nice app. ^^

i ko cows i

Back to top Go down

Post by str exuser x Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:42 am

dam. gl man! nice one, nice vid.

str exuser x

Back to top Go down

Post by U 8 2 L8 M8 Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Why all servers have staffhunters, BTW, if u want to become admin, u gotta be mod before!

U 8 2 L8 M8

https://realitypkzz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cassy Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:43 am

Yeah thats exactly was i was going to say Razz
cassy
cassy

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil evo Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:25 pm

U 8 2 L8 M8 wrote:Why all servers have staffhunters, BTW, if u want to become admin, u gotta be mod before!
What he said, You have to become mod then admin. And you can't just post "part 1", "part 2", that quickly, actually play the game, learn the game, reflect on your mistakes.
turmoil evo
turmoil evo

Back to top Go down

Post by U 8 2 L8 M8 Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:02 am

Turmoil, what I said wrong then, that u had to quote me and "translate" others what i said?? =E

~Greetz =/

U 8 2 L8 M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod mmg Fri May 20, 2011 5:12 am

turmoil thinks hes pro Smile lmao
Mod mmg
Mod mmg

Back to top Go down

Post by U 8 2 L8 M8 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:47 am

DENIED,, you need to be mod before you can apply for admin

U 8 2 L8 M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down